Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bookworm

While we were camping, Conner was so into a book that he found a comfortable spot in the flatbed and got lost in the story. This LO was done for Punky Scraps (use no cardstock, stitching, paint, twine, and a stamp). The solid brown is actually craft paper, not cardstock, so it qualifies. :) It was also done for Let's Scrap NSD challenge #5 (use book/dictionary text on a LO). I splattered the black paint on the background, and made the owl by printing it from the computer and adding the eyes. I never thought I'd have a chance to use googly eyes on a LO!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome he loves to read! This is such a cool page!! I love the paper rolls and that cute little owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love your titlework and stitching and paper curling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is amazing!! Love the paint and the ripped curled paper :) :) Thanks for playing at Punky Scraps!!

    ReplyDelete