Monday, July 4, 2011

Beautiful Girl and Sharp Dressed Man

I'm back!!! I took a bit of a scrapbooking hiatus for May and June to focus on some other priorities, but I've missed scrapping SO much! I'm excited to be back, and with so much great stuff that's happened throughout May and June, I have lots of great new pictures to scrapbook -- and, of course, a few years of pictures still to catch up on.
The most recent event that's happened is that my babies have graduated from Grade 8! Where has the time gone? Here they are all dressed up for graduation.

This first page was done for the Sketchy Thursdays challenge. Here's the sketch:

And here's my LO. I chose only to do the left side of the sketch:



I did a page to complement the left side, that's very loosely based on the above sketch, of my handsome boy:







 

5 comments:

  1. You must be so proud of your babies!! Congrats to them and you. Welcome back to scrapping too! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Welcome back to scrapping!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the b&w theme! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page : )
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete