Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Wedding Pictures

Hi folks! It's been quite awhile since I posted. I got laid off from my job in July, after 11 years with the company. I've spent every extra moment since then job hunting and taking side contracts to improve my skills and make some money. I'm pleased to say that I've finally secured employment with a great new company, and I'm beyond thrilled with the opportunity. Unfortunately, my scrapbooking has suffered these last few months, and it's been harder to jump back into it than I expected. Therefore, I'm taking it slowly and just working on photos that I want to scrap for now, rather than the challenges.

That said, here are some additions to my wedding album. The color theme of the entire album is red, white, and black, with cream, silver, and gold accents. With this first picture, I did lots of fussy cutting with the black and white flowered paper and pasted them onto the white background. I was going to raise the flowers, but the album's getting really full so it's time to do some flat layouts. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment